WELCOME


I took my first photo using my dad's old Ricoh SLR Camera when i was just 5 years old. I got into Digital Photography only 5 years ago, but i've got more enthusiasm than most artists that i know of.

YES, I am looking for models with INTERESTING bodies for a nude/sexy photo session. So thank you to those who replied to this ad. I don't have my own studio but I can improvise. If you have your own studio or room for the photo shoot, that would be wonderful. Please bring your own accessories, props, and clothes for the photo shoot. It would be nice if you have good artificial lighting like either a incandescent or a fluorescent light for added effects.  And again, I can try to improvise. If we take pictures during daytime, natural lighting like sunlight would be great. It would be a nice idea if you can do outdoor nude photo shoot too like in a private backyard.

I am new to nude/sexy photography but i specialize in artistic, landscape, macro, portrait, still life, and events. Many people were encouraging me to do nudes, thinking that I was ready and that is why i am giving it a try. I am looking for brave males and females to practice that skill with.

ANNOUNCEMENT:  Audition is currently closed.

Please be informed that I do not give out any professional fee to my models. I will keep the photos and i will give out a disc copy of all the photos as a sign of my gratitude to my models. The identities nor the photos of my models will never be shared with others. As a matter of fact, a written contract will be made about the agreement and we both sign on it.

For those auditioning whose ages are quite questionable, I will be requiring either a Police Clearance, an NBI Clearance, a Passport, an SSS ID, or any type of identification to prove his/her real age. Please allow 5-7 business days for the pictures to be processed and edited. The model will receive two sets of photos. First set is all his/her photos in full resolution with watermarks, which can be used for printing for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Second set is all his/her photos in compressed format (800x600) with my watermark/url on them, which can be used for posting, like over the internet, etc.

If you think you are the one that i am looking for, then please email me at hubadnakatawan@gmail.com with your clear face and body pictures .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a look kung pwede ako
chan_kute13@yahoo.com.ph
FS ko yan

Anonymous said...

bitin ang mga picture mo . di ko type